- A - If I'm in love.
- B - Who the last person I talked to on the phone was.
- C - How long it's been since I've kissed.
- D - If I have a preference for boys or girls.
- E - How many holes I have in my ears.
- F - Give me any options, like 'hot or cold?'
- G - The last person I said 'I love you' to.
- H - The last person I hugged.
- I - The last time I felt jealous, and why.
- J - Are you insecure. What about?
- K - What my full name is.
- L - If I have siblings.
- M - If I forgive betrayal.
- N - If you want to know how I treat my friends.
- O - If I like my school.
- P - What kind of music I like.
- Q - What the last party I went to was, and when the next will be.
- R - For me to tell 10 of my curiosities.
- S - 2 habits.
- T - 5 things I love unconditionally.
- U - How many texts I send daily.
- V - 3 big dreams.
- W - An idol.
- X - If I've done something I regret very much.
- Y - If I like my town and why.
- Z - Ask any question you want.
The world is watching, White America.
FIGHT TERRORISM, STOP COPS.
Journalist and artist Shirin Barghi has created a gripping, thought-provoking series of graphics that not only examines racial prejudice in today’s America, but also captures the sense of humanity that often gets lost in news coverage. Titled “Last Words,” the graphics illustrate the last recorded words by Brown and other young black people — Trayvon Martin, Oscar Grant and others — who have been killed by police in recent years.
Zero fucks given
America’s failed foreign policy summarized in 2 pictures.
remember when niggas had they voicemail set up to sound like they answered the phone. like you call and it go “wassup” u start talkin and it say “sike nah this my voicemail” now u lookin dumb as hell like
Bring these back!
Jesse Williams & His Brothers
That’s one insanely gorgeous family!
ok like whatever
I think this may be a sign that there’s something wrong with the way schools teach
Well no wonder we all fucked up
Friends headed to lunch.
International Community School. Kumasi, Ghana